Oh, how I love eye candy, don’t you? I have been guilty more than once of picking a book by its cover. Wine by the label, too. There’s just something about good-looking design.
This week, I share with you all the cool looking things I have discovered on the literary interwebs. Happy peeping.
- Trippy animated vintage book covers. Yes!
- Librarian Rhapsody. So clever and funny.
- The evolution of a book cover’s design.
- Amazing underwater sculpture.
- I happen to love this photograph, even if the creator didn’t. (and the recipe with it sounds delicious!)
- This pen is most definitely eye candy, but it’s even better in the flesh. Or the metal, rather.
Have a beautiful weekend! I hope you get to curl up for a bit and read. That is my plan on Sunday. Here’s hoping LA stays cooler…