Holy moly, it’s Sunday already. What with jury duty kidnapping my Tuesday, I felt like Wednesday was a whole new Monday. So here we are, on a kooky schedule.
And in honor of this upheaval, I have a group of links that will promote transformation and bold new adventures.
- Alexandra Franzen on why everything changes right now, if you saw so.
- I got hooked on the Listeners Project short film series, where each group of shorts is shot in the same location. Addictive.
- My blogging friend Nichola Veitch wrote this beautiful piece about where to find peace in times of pain through yoga.
- Another blogging friend and poet, Claire Mann, made a pilgrimage to the Bronte sisters home. I am dying to go there now. These photographs make me want to hole up somewhere and write my butt off.
- For anyone looking for encouragement to pull your dreams out of your head and your heart, The Crossroads of Should and Must is a gentle-yet-powerful motivator. Here’s the Brain Pickings review
- I know I talked about it earlier this week, but Fluent Forever is still seriously rocking my world. I want all the languages immediately.
- Susan Cain, author of the excellent book, Quiet, has started a site for introverts. I am loving it, especially this knockout post by a teen who describes how the book helped her accept herself.
- And if you’re not blown away by these links… check out these medieval butt-licking cats. No, that’s not a metaphor.
A gift before you go...
Get your Copy of Meangingful Units, an eBook and Worksheet to get your draft done along with Footnotes, weekly literary love delivered right to your inbox.