I am coming to love Thursdays, as I get to gather up a bundle of treats for you. I had a wide array of loves this week…
- Spice up your reading in 2015 with this list of prompts to help you select your next book.
- My dad found this dangerous shop recently and was wicked enough to share. It’s online- no one is safe.
- Susannah Conway shared this incredible video, chronicling a gorgeous reunion between two ex-loves. A weeper.
- I’m dying to go to this exhibition at the Los Angeles Library downtown. It will happen soon-I can’t resist food and a library.
- Should you require any gifts for dads or grads (or yourself!) you could do a lot worse than either of these sources.
- My closest childhood friends were characters in books, too. Slightly older books, but this post had me at skipping kickball.
- Edan Lepucki made me laugh with this list of words that aren’t words, but should be.
A gift before you go...
Get your Copy of Meangingful Units, an eBook and Worksheet to get your draft done along with Footnotes, weekly literary love delivered right to your inbox.