This week, I decided to gather all my numbered reading lists together for your enjoyment. Get ready for the numbers!
- 21 things you didn’t know you could do with your Kindle.
- 25 bestsellers from the past 25 years you simply must re-read.
- 50 of the best books of all time– with explanation about how they were chosen…
- For my gentlemen readers, 80 best books every man should read. Ladies, I won’t tell if you read this list, too.
- From the Powells blog, 11 best places to read.
- 25 of the most beautiful libraries in the world. (My favorites? 4, 5, 12, 13, 19 and of course I’m partial to 20) I predict a few stops on the honeymoon for these next year…
- NY Times review of Colum McCann’s new book, Thirteen Ways of Looking. Definitely going on my list.
Do you keep reading lists? I know one person who keeps a written list of every book she reads every year. Do you plan out your reading for the future? I love lists… so please share yours!
A gift before you go...
Get your Copy of Meangingful Units, an eBook and Worksheet to get your draft done along with Footnotes, weekly literary love delivered right to your inbox.