Help is here.
It happens to everyone. Sometimes we just get stuck when we’re writing. Here are the episodes that I use as a safety net with things get tough:
Listen to these episodes of the Secret Library if you’re stuck:
- If you have writer’s block, Jasper Fforde will help.
- If you don’t have enough time, Natashia Deon understands.
- If you’re worried that none of this matters, Alexandra Franzen will convince you otherwise.
- If your critic is killing you and you’re in the trench of despair, here are Amber Rae and Madeline Miller back to back in one episode to solve that.
- If you need help getting organized, Ryder Carroll has the system for you.
- If you have trouble getting started in the morning, Amy Alkon has that sorted.
- If nothing else helps, this one will.
You’ve got this. You are stronger than the forces holding you back.
Take tiny baby steps forward and you’ll make it to the other side.
I’m rooting for you.